Friday, December 11, 2009
For those you who have been following the progress of Sam and his battle with the H1N1 virus, we are sad to say that Sam lost the fight. The last couple of days his condition hit rock bottom and the medical staff exhausted every treatment available. They went above and beyond desperately trying to save him, but it just wasnt meant to be. On Dec. 10th, just after midnight, with his family at his bedside, he was taken off life support and Sam passed away peacefully. He was bigger than life, a great friend and a great father. He will be missed by many. What a happy reunion it must have been when his dear mother and father, who he missed tremendously, were there to greet him on the other side. We too will see you again one day friend, "but not yet." We love you Sam......The Pikyavits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remembered that you guys started this blog for my dad, so I thought I'd check it out. I was at Sam's Club today and was thinking of my dad. He always shopped there, and always tried to get us to start our food storage with food from there. Thanks so much Jeff and Kristi for everything you did for my dad, for supporting him in his trials when we weren't doing well together. He was very lucky to have such great friends. Thank you all for everything you've done for us. We love you.
ReplyDeleteCurtis & Ricci